Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't use this, but maybe you can

I have been stalking a certain chair for months, waiting for it to go on sale. I love the look and want it very badly for my office. While doing my weekly check up on it, I found a black version that is on a GREAT sale! a real steal. I do not want or need black, but it would be great in an office with black furniture


It is normally $134.99 but is currently on sale for $69.99. You can find it here.

and if you get it, let me know!

6 comments:

kari said...

Ugh, I could totally use that chair in a different color!

Shara said...

I bought that exact chair in WHITE at the Salvation Army for $12.00 a couple years back. I still have it and I still LOVE it.

Here's my post about it: http://mydealoftheday.blogspot.com/2006/01/i-went-to-salvation-army-yesterday-to.html

Found you on Mama and Jack - but I will be back! Shara

Kaylene said...

$12??? you totally win. that's so awesome! great thrift find!

Di said...

My boss used a chair like that here at the office and he just replaced it with a newer swanky leather chair. So I'm wondering if he'll let me have it. :)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

hi kaylene- just stopping by to say hi!! (chrissymarie98)

Tony Aguirre said...

Looks like a pretty comfortable chair. Thanks.

Dark blue bedding
Navy blue bedding
Blue bed in a bag