Monday, July 7, 2008

come on down, house guests.. we're ready for you!

that is, now that we got our last remaining piece of furniture for our guest room.

I had been keeping my eyes peeled for a side table to go in the guest bedroom. My requirements:
1. it had to be black
2. it has to be not hideous
3. it had to be cheap

that was it. You'd think it would have been easier than it was. Granted, I wasn't actively seeking it out.. just keeping it in mind while I was already out. There was a table that I thought was pretty decent at Target.. not first choice but not terrible.. especially for just a simple guest room table. That piece, however, was not the price I was willing to pay. So I watched and it went on sale... still wasn't willing to pay that much for something I didn't absolutely head to toe love. So when it got down to there being two left, and one was scratched up beyond recognition and the other was in pretty decent shape and both were marked down to $25 I decided it was time to make my move. So we got it and I think it's lovely in there. Check mark off of the "to buy for the house" list. ahhh.




2 comments:

Dylan's Mommy said...

I really like it. Very nice find!

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself an award winner. Check out my blog to see what to do next!