Tuesday, December 2, 2008

another weekend deal

okay okay... so a TRUE deals freak would have been out there on black friday at the crack of dawn saving hundreds of $$, right? Well to SAVE that much money, you have to have that much money to spend in the first place. And to be honest, it just wasn't worth giving up my sleeping time... because I really love my sleep. I did get out for some shopping that weekend though and I got a few fun little deals.

Old Navy had some sweet little sales and I BADLY needed some new pajama pants (one of my pairs was literally falling apart at the waist). I picked up a few pairs for a nice discount


I also picked up an adorable vibrant red wool pea coat for HALF PRICE. It doesn't get much better than that. According to their website, it seems some of these sales MAY still be going on so get your little hiney over there if you need some new clothes. Can't get out? no biggie.. the website is having decent sales right now too AND for right now they have free shipping if you add some piperlime shoes to your order. Admittedly, those shoes can be a bit pricey, but if you are needing some anyway, head on over to the final sale section and see if anything catches your fancy. Me? I'm a bit partial to these

No comments: